Friday, September 23, 2016

Isopure



For this weeks blog post I decided to post about a product I came across on facebook a while back for a protein drink and then came across again recently in the 2013 Graphis Design Annual in the Parkland library. The product had a poor design before as shown in the picture and was redesigned in order to create stronger brand recognition.






Isopure had a dated look and was modernized by simplifying the design. The result was the design below. The redesign became a success after it strengthened retail sales. According to CEO Hal Katz, sales went up 20% with the new design of the product.




The reason I chose this design is because I almost bought it before myself before knowing it was redesigned. The design of a product can influence a consumer greatly and I found it interesting reading the article about the design on the annual because it describes how the design affected the company's sales. Another reason I really like the design is because it is very colorful, eye-catching, and simple. 

No comments:

Post a Comment