Wednesday, September 28, 2016

The Isle of the Lost




For this weeks blog post I decided to post the book cover for "The Isle of the Lost." I found this book in my little sister's book collection and she is only 7 years old so I am sure the design of the cover had a big influence as to why she chose it. The function of this book cover is to engage the reader to purchase the book. The cover is very colorful and uses playful fonts. The playful title font looks as if its a vine coming from the apple and I think its very eye-catching. The back part of the cover also uses the same vine design by having a frame around a picture similar to the title. Another reason I liked the design was because of the color choice as well, it is very bright and unique and gives a mysterious feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment